Setting up the JCasino component is very easy. Just follow these steps and you will have the casino games on your website in just a matter of minutes.
First you will have to create a menu item type for the casino game you wish to publish. You can create a new menu or use an existing menu and publish as many casino games in this menu as possible. In this tutorial we'll create just one menu called "Casino Games" with menu items types for each casino game.
Installing JCasino for Joomla 3.X is extremely simple.
- In the administrator backend go to Menus > Menu Manager > Add New Menu.
- Give your menu a name, for example "Casino Games" and select the button "Save & Close".
- In the Menu Manager select the option "Add a module for this menu type" for creating a module for you new menu.
- After creating a module for your new menu go back to the Menu Manager en double click on your new menu.
- Select the button "New".
- Click on the "Select" icon after the line called "Menu Item Type". Select "JCasino" > "Standard Game Layout" in the popup window that appears.
- Select the tab "Basic options" and make a choice for a casino game under "Select game". Here you can select your casino game from the drop down list.
- Go back to the "Details" tab and give your new menu title the same name as the casino game you just picked from the drop down list.
- Hit the "Save" button and you are done.
- Repeat these steps for as many casino games you would like to publish.
Setting your own ID
If you want to earn some extra money with JCasino you can set your own marketing source id from the casino operator.
- In the administrator backend go to Components > Jcasino.
- Register at the casino operator with the link provided in the administrator backend
- Select the "Options" button on the right and fill in your own marketing source id and hit the "Save" button.
If you have any questions left you can use the contact form for support.
JCasino is free software released under the GNU/GPL License v3. JCasino is independent of the Joomla! Project, joomla.org and Open Source Matters. Copyright 2017 Dutchpowerhouse.com